Sooner than I expected...

To celebrate thier 4th anniversary, Papertrey Ink (PTI) is having a contest. Readers are to choose their own favorite project, from 2010,  using PTI products, and post it on their own blog. 
My favorite project from last year were the place cards I made for our Thanksgiving dinner table.  We have hosted Thanksgiving for the past 25 years or so.  About 5 years ago I started making place markers and 2010's were my absolute favorites so far.   We usually have between 17 and 20 people. 
Here is a close up of the one I made for myself:
 Except for the papers used in the leaf die cuts, all products are PTI.  I used a variety of scrap papers I had for the different leaves and I outlined each of them with Stickles.  They were really beautiful in real life.



Thanks for visiting.
See you soon,
Ang

Comments

Monica K. said…
Very pretty placecard! Love the layering and texture of the leaves. Perfect for fall!
Mariana said…
This are beautiful! I love the texture on the leaves! and that vellum border!
Lori said…
lovely place card!!
Jen Adcock said…
Wow Ang! Talk about a killer placecard. Gorgeous. I adore all the rich texture. Gosh, the rest of the table must have been to die for in order to do justice to this fab placecard. Have fun with your new blog. So exciting!
Stephanie said…
So, so very pretty! Love the colors and texture on these. And look! A double ended banner before there was the die! You go, girl!