Papertrey February Blog Hop Challenge

Finally.  This is the reason I wanted to start a blog.  I wanted to be able to participate in the monthly PTI Blog Hop.  This months challenge is to use scallops.
I have been making a lot of cards in the last couple of weeks so I thought I would make something else for the hop.  When I first found out that the challenge was to use scallops I came up with the die cut idea.  Then I though it might work for a note pad cover.  So, here you have it:


The little tags are SU and the letter stamps are Technique Tuesday, otherwise everything is PTI.
Now, before I show you a close up of the die cut, I feel I must provide a disclaimer:
Please don't look at this image for too long as it may cause headaches.  It gives me a little bit of one; it's a tad crazy with all the color and dots.








Take Tylenol and take care,
Ang

Comments

Lea L. said…
This is super cute!! Great job! ♥♥♥
Linda said…
Welcome to the Hop! Very creative, very different! I like the dots and they didn't bother me at all. Looking forward to many more creations in the months ahead.
Lisa Voerg said…
Very cute idea for a notebook.
Becky Carafa said…
I love your project!
What a cool notebook! great project!
Emma said…
Love this notebook, very cute :)
Diane Jaquay said…
What a pretty notebook!!
Suzanne said…
This is a great idea!!