My first project

using my Counterfeit Kit.  

I made this frame for my husband for Valentines Day.  I am going to put a picture of our two sons and me in it.  It is pretty simple, but I didn't want it too frilly.  I used a $1 frame from Michael's.  I decoupaged on some of the gold tissue paper from my kit.  Then I cut up one of my kit tranparencies and placed it over the tissue.  I also used some of the paint  and flowers from my kit.
I am finding the Counterfeit Kit Challenge very inspiring.  I can't wait to create something else with my kit.
Thanks for visiting.
See you soon,
Ang

Comments

Judy said…
Oh my...he will love it (I know I do!)
Suzanne said…
WOW, Angela! This is amazing!!!
beautiful!!!! and it only cost you $1!!!
*meridy*
Margie said…
This turned out great! I love it!
Bethany said…
That is absolutely beautiful!

Bethany
Counterfeit Kit Challenge
Diane Jaquay said…
This is really PRETTY!!!
~Mar said…
So pretty and what a wonderful gift it will be!