Here goes...

I have wanted to start a blog for quite a while.  It's not that I have anything more interesting to say than most, but in the scrapbooking/stamping/card making world you sometimes need a blog to enter challenges, contests etc.  
I have been crafty most of my life.  I can remember my mom teaching me to sew when I was pretty young.  I took Home Ec. classes thru middle and high school.  I found that I loved to sew, just not for myself.  I really enjoy making clothes for babies and kids. 
I also enjoy needlework, especially counted cross stitch.  I haven't done it in quite a while and am afraid my aging vision may be a problem.
I have been scrapbooking since my oldest son was about three years old.  He is now sixteen. I was always more of an "event" scrapper but am now more interested in everyday life scrapbooking.  Since I discovered stamping and card making those have really taken over for me.  I still love scrapbooking but have found that I am more of an "immediate gratification" type gal.  I am a very slow scrapper, so card making it usually is.
I really love to make card sets as gifts.  My friends love getting them. 

So I plan on sharing some of my creations here, some of my stories.  I plan on participating in some challenges/blog hops.  I am going to try the Papertrey blog hop for the first time on the 25th.  I am looking forward to it!

See you soon.
Thanks for visiting,
Ang

Comments

Monica K. said…
Welcome to blogland!! You will enjoy it. It's a lot of fun! Looking forward to seeing your work.
Elena said…
congrats on your new blog! Can't wait to see more.