Faking It...

Have you seen this blog?
Counterfeit Kit Challenge
I stumbled upon it a few weeks ago.  On the 5th of each month they choose a Kit Club as Inspiration and then challenge us to create our own kit, using supplies we already have.  Throughout the month they also have challenges to help us actually use the kit we created.  This month they chose Scraps of Darkness Kit Club for Inspiration.
I created this kit using supplies I already have.  Let me tell you , I dug deep.  Some of these products are really old.
I had a really hard time getting  a picture of the papers. Unfortunately they look really washed out.  
I encourage you to check out Counterfeit Kit Challenge.  I think it is a really creative way to help use up all of those supplies we love so much.
I already have my first project planned.

Thanks for visiting.
See you soon,
Ang

supplies
patterned paper:
die cut.  Making Memories 
flocked. Deja Views black damask flocked
Teresa Collins Travel Ledger
Making Memories Je t'adore
Echo Park Rose Bouquet
SU Love Story
SU Newsprint
Creative Imaginations transparencies
SU vanilla hardware
Maya Road wings chipboard
Glimmer Mist, Making Memories paint, Lumiere paint
misc. bling, flowers, ribbon, letter stickers, recycled gold tissue paper

Comments

Bethany said…
Love your mix of patterned papers! Isn't this fun?

Bethany
Counterfeit Kit Challenge
~Mar said…
Love your choices!
Crystal said…
I like all the transparency elements, cant wait to see what you make with it!
I really like the transparencies too...and those chipboard angel wings. Thanks for playing.
*meridy*
Sian said…
These are great choices - I think the chipboard wings are my favourite too :)
Margie said…
Gorgeous kit!! I love it- so glamorous!
Pam from Maine said…
Can hardly wait to see that first project you have planned.
Susanne said…
I think you've captured the original feel of their kit - only better.
Gorgeous! I love your patterned paper choices!
Judy said…
You've "Faked it" so well! Looking forward to your creations.
Laurie Marmon said…
Your kit looks fun. Hope you enjoy it this month.
Kirsty.A said…
This looks great. Enjoy playing with it
Jimjams said…
Love what you've done with the kit - I'm counting the hours until my crop on Saturday :D
Melanie H said…
Your kit is stunning. Love the rich colours used.