Another PTI Make it Monday #3 card

2/23 ETA:  Cheryl asked about the non-stick strip I adhered the Scor-tape to.  It was a piece I had torn off of my glue dots.  You could also probably use the backing from another piece of Score-tape.
Hope that helps.
Cheryl, I still didn't see your email to reply directly.  I am new to this blog thing. sorry.
Ang

I am on a roll here.  I had an idea about using the Scor-tape and I really like how it turned out.

 I attached the 1"  Scor-tape to a non-stick strip and then I ran it thru my Cuttlebug using the PTI Victorian Lace die.   Doing this also gave me the little strip I used right under the ribbon and the negative's you get with this die which I will use in the future.  I used one of my favorite PTI colors, Ocean Tides.  I clear embossed with Turning a New Leaf.

I cut the Love Lives Here butterflies using a new Memory Box collection called Brioche, it is really a pretty collection.  The ribbon is also PTI.

When I was tying the bow I realized I completely forgot to add a sentiment.  I think I got carried away with all the beautiful bling.  Now I don't want to cover any of it up.  Maybe I'll add someting to the inside.

 Thanks for visiting.
See you soon,
Ang

Comments

Eva said…
I LOVE this idea!The border cut from sticky tape is fabulous with glitter on it.
Pam W. said…
Great idea! Love each of the elements of your design. So very pretty.
Kerry Crockett said…
I love your take on the challenge! Such a neat idea and a beautiful card!
Keva said…
Oh. I love it! Very pretty.
Keva said…
Oh. I love it! Very pretty.
MicheyMoo said…
Such a lovely card and I love your take on Dawn's Make It Monday Challenge. xx
Diane Jaquay said…
Love how you glittered the Victorian border, so clever! Beautiful card!
Kay D said…
I love the die cut glitter strip- looks beautiful!
kasia c. said…
What an awesome idea! Boy does it look fantastic too. The card speaks for itself, no sentiment needed! :)
Cheryl S. said…
What a great idea for the Scor-tape! What kind of non-stick strip did you use to put the Scor-tape on?

Thanks
Cheryl S. said…
Here is my e-mail to answer the scor-tape non-stick strip answer.
Sorry, Cheryl
Suzanne said…
Ingenious. Now, I'm wishing I had 1" scor-tape too. LOL I love this colour combo. So sedated, yet SO stunning. Well done, Ang!
Kim Strother said…
Beautiful card! Great idea for the scor tape! And I didn't even notice there isn't a sentiment!
Cheryl S. said…
Thanks, Ang, for the reply about the non-stick paper you used. I have an almost empty roll of glue dots so will save it for this technique. I have to check my LSS to see if she carries the 1" scor-tape (which I absolutely love!!).
Kim O'Connell said…
Rockin' it for MIM! Love the victorian lace border in glitter! Beautiful color scheme!