Happy Valentine's Day

I love Valentine's day.  I love giving a little token of love to my husband and sons.  And,  I am almost guaranteed to get a hug or maybe even a kiss from my boys today.
Today I have a tag to share.  I made this using my Counterfeit Kit. I am really enjoying participating in the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog. I am finding it to be very inspiring.
I dug out an old tag and added some PTI felt, but otherwise everything is from my kit.
I am really happy with the way it turned out.  I am working on one more tag and then I hope to complete a scrapbook page.  I will share as soon as they are done.
Thanks for visiting.
See you soon,
Ang

Comments

That is an awesome tag!!! I think it will look great on a layout!
How pretty! Anyone would be thrilled to get this as a gift!

Bethany
Margie said…
Wonderful tag! It would look great on a scrapbook page, too!
I really like this tag...the texture of the ribbon and the transparencies work really well; together!
*meridy*
kate blue said…
very cool! and a great idea! I have a few scraps left and def could squeeze out some tags!