I love these little notepads...

that PTI sells.  At one time Nicole provided a template for the covers, but I can't find it on her blog.  I think I modified it to make it just a tad larger.  Making these notepads has become another of my addictions.  They are so fun to make.  Most of my friends have received at least one as a gift.
Here is one of my favorites I made a while back.


All PTI except the cork and the patterned paper, which I believe is October Afternoon.  The little tag is a punch from SU.  I love the dress form die.

Thanks for visiting.
See you soon,
Ang

Comments

Jen Adcock said…
Ang, I can totally see why these notepads are so addictive..that is because you do it so well! I love the colors, , clothes form, composition and the cork! It all works together flawlessly. I think it is your civic duty to keep producing thise fabulous creations. Cool? ;-)
Maggie said…
So cute...love all those little elements....and that cork! What great texture!
Laurie said…
These are adorable! I love the cork FF! So cute!