Happy July 4th to Everyone!

ETA: someone asked about the letters on the front of the notepad.  They are not embossed, they are small letters (cut from sizzlets) glued on.


I am actually staying home today.  I have gotten together with friends for bar-b-ques the last two nights and I am exhausted.  Seems that the heat adds to my exhaustion.  Maybe it's just old age!

I made another of my beloved PTI note pads for a friend.  She is actually my Weight Watcher leader. She strives to be the best WW leader ever and, in my opinion, she has achieved it.  She is an absolute joy and super inspirational.  She is always coming up with little goodies for us (she is a bit crafty) so I know she appreciates the little homemade gifts.

I cased this from the new SU catalog.  I love the tone on tone "notes".  The doily is from Maya Road and the paper is PTI.  I also used my little SU tag punch and stamps.  They are a little smaller than the PTI Tiny Tags.  I love both!

Thanks for visiting.
See you soon,
Ang

Comments

Jen Adcock said…
Yay! Ang is back! ...and magnificently so, I may add. Love that svelt notepad. Very chic. How did you emboss word notes onto the card? That looks really fab! Such a wonderfully well done and super cute project.
Marlena M. said…
Awesome notepad. I love that button doily flower! ;)
derbylea said…
Love this! Especially the notes part...cut out from a cricut? or silhouette?
Monika/Buzsy said…
So pretty! That doily looks awesome with the blue. Just perfect.