Card Patterns Sketch #124

Hi Everyone,
I am doing another CP Sketch Challenge
I was in the mood to do something a little masculine this time.
The stamps are from an old set I purchased at Joann's (I think).  I am not sure who they are made by.  I bought it because I loved the streamline trailer image. 
Here is a close up of the charm and sentiment. I used my SU Tiny Tags and jewelry punch for the tag.  The sentiment is from PTI's Enjoy the Ride.  I originally intended to use a larger sentiment but once I put it all together I didn't really have a place for it.   I love using these little tags and PTI's Tiny Tags this way.  Other than the SU River Rock paper for the base, the PP's are all scraps.

I made another card yesterday.  This one was cased from the new SU catalog, an almost exact copy.  I always make a point of going thru the SU catalog looking just at the creations.  There is quite a bit of inspiration there.


This was a bit of a departure for me, using the lace and ribbon in this way, but I am really happy with it.


Thanks for visiting.
Case ya soon,
Ang

Comments

Jen said…
Oh my gosh, Ang! These are so cool. The first is a hoot! I've never seen a card as cool as this complete with all the ammenities. The second card is all lovely and coquettish just like I love. The perfect wee flowers and pearls are deeevine. Adore the lace too. So pleased that you are getting your craft on. Hugs.
Sue Ann said…
Love the first card but I have to admit as much as I like the idea of camping I just cannot do it........ but you certainly made it look fun here!!! I love the second card with all of girly goodies you have put together!! 2 fabby cards!!!
Kara said…
Your travel card is so cool!! love everything about it:)
stephinka said…
Ang, the second card is just drop dead gorgeous! I love it, you did so brilliant with it, the flourishes are a great touch, I think the whole look really pulled together!

PS. you are tempting me so much with that Authentique paper in the post below ;)
Jill said…
Ang, that camper card . . . it's just so darn FUN! Makes me want to hit the road! I think the tag was the perfect idea for the sentiment. Love your shabby card too--the book paper doily is a great idea! It's fun to get a little vintage once in a while, isn't it? :-)
Elena said…
I love the trailer card - it's just plain fun! And it's great to be able to try on different styles - you did great with that 2nd card. very pretty!
Kristii said…
Way cool cards!! I love the clouds and the trailer in the first one and the shabby chicness of the second one is fabulous!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns!!!
Fabulous cards Angela! I really love your unique take on the CP sketch. Thank you for playing along with Card Patterns.