Card Patterns Sketch #124

Hi Everyone,
I am doing another CP Sketch Challenge
I was in the mood to do something a little masculine this time.
The stamps are from an old set I purchased at Joann's (I think).  I am not sure who they are made by.  I bought it because I loved the streamline trailer image. 
Here is a close up of the charm and sentiment. I used my SU Tiny Tags and jewelry punch for the tag.  The sentiment is from PTI's Enjoy the Ride.  I originally intended to use a larger sentiment but once I put it all together I didn't really have a place for it.   I love using these little tags and PTI's Tiny Tags this way.  Other than the SU River Rock paper for the base, the PP's are all scraps.

I made another card yesterday.  This one was cased from the new SU catalog, an almost exact copy.  I always make a point of going thru the SU catalog looking just at the creations.  There is quite a bit of inspiration there.


This was a bit of a departure for me, using the lace and ribbon in this way, but I am really happy with it.


Thanks for visiting.
Case ya soon,
Ang

Comments

Jen Adcock said…
Oh my gosh, Ang! These are so cool. The first is a hoot! I've never seen a card as cool as this complete with all the ammenities. The second card is all lovely and coquettish just like I love. The perfect wee flowers and pearls are deeevine. Adore the lace too. So pleased that you are getting your craft on. Hugs.
Sue Ann said…
Love the first card but I have to admit as much as I like the idea of camping I just cannot do it........ but you certainly made it look fun here!!! I love the second card with all of girly goodies you have put together!! 2 fabby cards!!!
Kara said…
Your travel card is so cool!! love everything about it:)
Anonymous said…
Ang, the second card is just drop dead gorgeous! I love it, you did so brilliant with it, the flourishes are a great touch, I think the whole look really pulled together!

PS. you are tempting me so much with that Authentique paper in the post below ;)
Jill said…
Ang, that camper card . . . it's just so darn FUN! Makes me want to hit the road! I think the tag was the perfect idea for the sentiment. Love your shabby card too--the book paper doily is a great idea! It's fun to get a little vintage once in a while, isn't it? :-)
Elena said…
I love the trailer card - it's just plain fun! And it's great to be able to try on different styles - you did great with that 2nd card. very pretty!
Kristii said…
Way cool cards!! I love the clouds and the trailer in the first one and the shabby chicness of the second one is fabulous!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns!!!