Waltzingmouse Fanatics, I'm back...

I haven't participated in a whole lot of challenges for the last month or so. 
I missed them, especially the Waltzingmouse Fanatics Challenges.
We were given this inspiration sketch:
 
I knew I wanted to do something bold with my WMS Funky Flowers set.  Not sure what it is about these flowers that appeals to me so much, but I am in love with them.  
I also have been trying out several new inks and picked up up Versacolor Pigment in Indigo.  If I can remember to let the pigment inks set and not smear them, they give super impressions.

I made a mistake on this card.  Can you tell where?
I planned on embossing the sentiment directly onto the white paper.  Instead of getting out my Stamp-a-ma-jig like I should have, I winged it twice with Versamark and both times it was crooked.  Found a piece of scrap vellum on my desk; mistake all taken care of!

Thanks for visiting.
Ang

Comments

Deborah Frings said…
I think the bold flowers and that lovely damask paper are just gorgeous! This is stunning. Thanks so much for playing along with Waltzingmouse Fanatics!
Tara Cardwell said…
Glad to see you back - we missed you too!

Thanks for playing along with our simple sketch - the pop of the flowers really brings it to life.

Tara
Waltzingmouse Fanatics