HOC March Shabby/Vintage

Hi Everyone,
Today I have a card for the House of Cards March Challenge
This month the only requirement is that we use a button.
A friend of mine gave me a handful of vintage buttons that she had found at a yard sale.  
This Beautiful Blue baby was one of them. 
It matched perfectly with these gorgeous Graphic45 Botanical Tea papers.
A few pearls:

And some pretty lace:

This lace is pretty thick, so I didn't want to wrap it around the paper leaving a big bump.  I cut it about an inch longer than my paper, adhered it right up to the edges.  Then I ran a little Fraycheck right along the edge of the paper where I wanted to cut the lace.  Let it dry, cut it and it hasn't frayed in a few days.  Love the way it looks.

Head on over to the HOC blog and check out all of the inspiration.

Thanks
Ang

Comments

Donna Nuce said…
Gorgeous card, that button is beautiful! I love the botanic tea DP. My daughter and I love to go for tea so I will have to purchase that to commemorate our trips!
Have a great day.
Rocky said…
What a beautiful card, love the colours and that button is to die for!
Mynn xx said…
Ang, this is AMAZING!!! I LOVE the gorgeous button you used and I absolutely adore the soft colors and pearls! STUNNING! HUGS to you and hope you enjoy the rest of your week! :) Mynn xx
Judy V said…
Such a pretty card. Love the beautiful button and the soft colors!