Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #117

Hi Everyone,
 Today I am participating in Iwana Palamountain's Sketchbook Saturday Challenge.  
I have probably mentioned it before, but I am a huge fan of Iwanas.  
Her cards are always incredibly beautiful and so inspiring.
Here is the current sketch:

And a little more detail on my card.  
I wanted to use this very delicate die cute sentiment.  
I cut it five times and stacked them.  
I am really happy with the way it came out but it was a little bit of a pain to put together.
 The flower is from a new SU set.  I embossed in white on vellum and used markers to color it on the back.  Then I cut it out.  The leaves are various dies. 
A little bling and I have a card with a lot going on but, to me, 
it retains a sereneness, which is what I had hoped for.

Thanks for visiting.
Ang

Comments

Wow, what an incredible amount of work went into this design! So much texture! Love it :) Thank you for the kind words!
Iwona :)