HOC 5th Week Challenge

Hi everyone,
 We have an extra week in March which means we can sneak in another challenge over at the House of Cards Challenge Blog.
Make any style of card using this inspiration photo:
I just love the fresh look of this photo.

I used a new (to me) technique on this card.  I took a class at my LSS recently and learned a new way to use my Copic markers.  This technique works best with brush stroke style stamps.  This was another plus since I love the look of brush stroke stamps but always had trouble using them.  
Not sure to color them or not.
With this technique, you color right on the stamps using Copics.  You can layer the colors too.  The ink will dry out on the stamp but that is OK.  When you are done coloring, you spritz the stamp with Copic blending solution and stamp.  The more solution you use, the more the color will spread.  It was fun and every time you stamp you get a different look. The instructor thought you may be able to spritz with rubbing alcohol or another blending solution, however I have not tried that yet.

Head on over the the HOC blog and join us!

Ang

Comments

Mynn xx said…
Ok, that is a SUPER fabulous technique, friend! LOVE the colors and that flower image is amazing! The lace border is perfect, too! :) HUGS and have a great rest of the week! Mynn xx