Shabby Tea Room #192


We see so much orange and red this time of year.  
I really love the vibrant combination and this image caught my eye:
This is for The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #192 - Holiday Baking.  When I first saw the photo, I immediately thought of a cafe or kitchen wares store with a little sign outside.  This started out as a card but it was bugging me because I couldn't see myself actually sending it to anyone.  Just seemed more like a tag, so thru the magic of Undo, it is now a tag.  Much more appropriate, I think:
 This is my first time using the chalkboard technique, I really like it.  It is not quite as messy as it is showing in this photo.  OK, showing my age here; when I was a kid, I think that we had these exact Pyrex dishes.  Who remembers them?  Wish I would have hung on to those.
The adorable stamps are from Wplus9's Fresh Baked set; they have dies too!  Love them.


A little ribbon and a tag it is:

Thanks for visiting.

Ang

Comments

scrappymo! said…
I think it looks great!
It would be great with a coffee and muffin gift card! Or a cupcake store gift card!
Heidi Gonzales said…
I love that you turned your card into a tag! Great idea! Thanks for playing along in The Shabby Tea Room this week! :)
-Aneta- said…
What a stunner !!! Perfect stamping and amazing outcome :) Thank you for joining TSTR challenge :)
scrappymo! said…
Congratulations!
Melly said…
adorable as always! congratulations!