I'm a Fanatic


Time for another Waltzing Mouse Fanatics challenge, number 5.

I love these blues, a little bit of grey.  They remind me of slate.   
Here is my card:
 As you can see, I copied almost directly, the stack of colors.   I just loved the look of it.  White embossed my Simple Sprig stamp over it.  Pretty simple.

The sentiment is from a new Avery Elle set I got.  I just love the font:

Waltzing Mouse Stamps has started a new rewards program and announced a lot of new dies will be coming out soon.  Can't wait!

See you soon,
Ang

Comments

Deborah Frings said…
Absolutely brilliant! I do like this effect - simply beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with Waltzingmouse Fanatics! See you again soon.
Pauline said…
What a clever design Ang! I love the white embossed leafy sprig and the strips of colour have such a great effect!
Julia Aston said…
what a great way to use the challenge colors Ang! love the strip design and that great sprig!
Charmaine Stack said…
I like how you used those bards so literally; great idea. Sweet font on that sentiment, I agree.
Hi Ang ... this is simply fabulous ... love the colour stack with the gorgeous white leaves against them ... the ribbon is the perfect finishing touch! Anita (in France) :)
Craftilicious said…
Sorry I'm late commenting but I've been suffering with vertigo so not been online.

You certainly are a fanatic! I love that you stacked the colours up like the photo - it works brilliantly!
Thanks for joining us again.
Tara
x
Craftilicious said…
Sorry I'm late commenting but I've been suffering with vertigo so not been online.

You certainly are a fanatic! I love that you stacked the colours up like the photo - it works brilliantly!
Thanks for joining us again.
Tara
x