I got crafty again...

I finally got a few more of PTI's colors.  I go the newish Autumn Rose and the older Spring Moss.  I really love them both, especially the Spring Moss.  I love just about anything green.  I am sure it will quickly become one of my favorites.  I also got PTI's new Front & Center #1 die. LOVE it.  Since it is number 1, I  assume there will be more to follow.  I sure hope so.  I think Nicole had another brilliant idea with this one.  I hope that there will be some a little less feminine coming up.  These make great little bags for any kind of gift.

Here is the first one I made usint the Autum Rose paper.



 

















The little chipboard teapot, cup and spoon are Maya Road.   
 Here is a close up of them.















Some Basic Grey goodies were used on these along with a BG background stamp.
I thought this would be fun for a little gift of some fun teas.

Tomorrow is one of my girlfriends birthday.  She loves purple, so I made this little bag for her.


I also used soem Pink Paislee goodies on this one.

Tuesday is my birthday and my husband and I are taking the day of and heading first, to my favorite LSS, Scrapbook Territory in Berkeley.  Then we are taking a little drive up to Yountville, CA and going to my all time favorite restaurant, Mustard's.  I haven't been there in about 5 years.  I am very much looking forward to it.





Thanks for visiting.
See you soon,
Ang

Comments

Joyce said…
Wow, it has been a while. Those bags are so cute. I didn't get this die, and I'm feeling sorry for myself! I'm so glad you showed a side view, because it's good to see how it looks attached to the bag.
Diane Jaquay said…
Love what you've done with the new bag die!! I finally received mine and can't wait to try it out :)
Two beautiful bags and completely different. Love that little teapot & cup; so darling. The 2nd bag is elegant.
Leigh Penner said…
So pretty, Ang! I just got some of that pretty Pink Paislee paper-- I love how you used it! And your stamping on the first bag is beautiful!
Jen Adcock said…
Wow Ang! These are so beautiful. I am so moved by your creations. I reckon Front and Center has never looked so good. Love the Maya Road Chippies too. There will have to be something pretty special to fill these bags as the compititon with the outside of the bag is pretty steep.
Elena said…
wow! love both bags, but that first one is my favorite! I love the colors and the little chipboard accents - so cute!