Make it Monday #28

 I made this card for PTI's Make it Monday challenge.  The challenge was to make a glitter die border.  Erin Lincoln provided a video of her technique, if you are interested in the idea.  

Here is my card:


 You know how you love some things you make and some are eehh, ok?  Well this falls into the eehh, ok catagory for me.  It was much prettier in my head.  I used my PTI Iconic Images set again.

Here is a close up of the MS chunky glitter and some of the layering.  The dies really do work well with a glue pen for this purpose. 
 
Thanks for visiting.
 See you soon,
 Ang

Comments

Heather said…
It's very beautiful!!
Unknown said…
lovely card! you've combined all of the elements so beautifully :)
Kara said…
chunky glitter..cool! love the pp...the leaves look so cool cut from the striped paper!
The chunky glitter rocks! All the layers go nicely together.
Lisa Elton said…
Lovely warm card Angela! I looked at the tinsel glitter MS has, but didn't want the large assorted pack, heard Michaels has single bottles!
Nancy Guse said…
Beautiful card, love the pattern papers you choose and that glitter looks cool!
Joyce said…
Great card. Love how you used the patterned paper. I still haven't opened my II set, but you are inspiring me.
Eva said…
I like the idea of glittering the frame and then cutting out the center. Great idea!
Radio Poem said…
Appreciate this blogg post