WMS Fanatics Anniversary

The Waltzingmouse Fanatics Challenge Blog is turning 1.  I love Waltzingmouse Stamps and have been a fan of this challenge since the beginning.  While I haven't participated in every challenge, I have done quite a few, and I couldn't pass up this chance to congratulate Tara and Deborah on thier anniversary.
The challenge is to make a birthday or anniversary card.
Here is my card.

I cased this, almost exactly, from Lisa at I'm in Haven.  
I had pinned it a while back.
I used my favorite flower stamp, WMS Funky Flowers.  
I absolutely love this set.
 The scrumptious sentiment is from Hero Arts.
Thanks for visiting.

Ang

Comments

Deborah Frings said…
I really like your CASE of Lisa's card - the colours are softer, but so pretty. Thanks so much for playing along with Waltzingmouse Fanatics this week!
Lynn Mercurio said…
This is beautiful Ang, with your lovely flowers in such great colors! The black bottom panel really helps those flowers just pop off the page. Terrific creation.
Jeanne J. said…
Beautiful rainbow of color on the flowers - so striking against the black border!