House of Cards - August

Hi there,
It is my turn to share over at the HOC challenge.  
Here is the sketch:
The challenge is for a card, but once my creativity started flowing, 
I had to make a little wall hanging.
(I made a card too, see below)
I had colored these images, with Copics, a couple of days ago.  I was planning on using them to create a set of cards.  An idea popped into my head for the wall hanging and there was no going back.
It is about 5" by 7".
I covered the images in crackle paint.
The layers from the sketch are done in burlap and vellum.  
I love the heavy weight of the SU vellum.
 
and added some beads to the hanging cord
I usually give away, as gifts, the things I make but I think this one is a keeper.  

Now, my card:
My girlfriend asked me to make a wedding card for her to send to her cousin. 
We had no color scheme or anything to go with, so I went pretty simple.
Sparkly paper from SU and some gorgeous Authentique paper.
A simple sentiment on the inside.  Voila!
Thanks for visiting!
Ang

Comments

Mynn xx said…
Ang, these are awesome! LOVE the fun colors you used on the project and the softness of the card! Fabulous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx
Rocky said…
Love the wall hanging, nice to see something different. The card is really pretty, great colours.
Monika Reeck said…
I love the flowers your coloring with the same color of the frame really lovely wall hanging and great using the sketch ANG...may I ask you is it you that your mom come from Malaysia...If I am wrong so sorryyyyyy and I love the softenes of your card ...adorable DP you choose...hugs, Monika DT member HOC at Fun and cute team..
Monika Reeck said…
Opps I made a mistake the other ANG is Mrs Duck her mom is FROM Malaysia...now I correct my failure, happy sunday and I hope to see you on my blog soon ...hugs, Monika