Double, Double....

Mmmm, makes me think of In-n-Out burgers.  Haven't had one of those in years.
Today I am participating in two challenges with two cards!
First up, Seize the Sketch #19.  I really like the sketches they provide:
 

Secondly, I am participating in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge. This week is anything goes.  Since I am using some new Simon Says Stamps and dies on both cards, I figured why not.
 I colored the flowers with Copics.  I need to use them more, I really like the outcome.

 A couple of fun "Hello"s, and we are all set. 


Thanks for stopping by,
Ang

Comments

scrappymo! said…
Two lovely cards! I really like the frame idea!
Lesley said…
Wow! I really like both cards and the bright colors pop with the krafty background. Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Sketch.
Jessi Fogan said…
Those flower centres are amazing - so much fun texture on both these cards. The little details are just stunning :) Thanks for coming to play with us at Seize the Sketch!
cheiron said…
Gorgeous duo of cards. Love the frames. Thanks for playing along with us this week in the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!
Patti said…
Both cards are beautiful. And the colors you chose are so lovely.
Lee Ann Barrett said…
Both card are beautiful but the colors of the orange one really grab me-love the black die cut on that one to really help your vivid flowers pop. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Sketch this week!
Broni said…
Both of your cards and all the flowers are just gorgeous!
JoAnn said…
So pretty. Love both the cards and color combos, plus the beautiful flowers.
Kate said…
Love the designs and colours of both cards - great colouring on the flowers.