PB Fusion


Hi,

I have a card that I am submitting to 2 new (to me) challenges today.
First up is the Fusion Card Challenge #1.  This is a fun one, you can use either the sketch, photo or both.
 
blog-banner
 We are to use PB stamps and a friendship or love theme.  I had these Penny Black stamps sitting on my desk because I wanted to use them and then this challenge caught my eye.  Perfect!

Here is my card:
 Not quite the Fusion sketch, but certainly the colors.  I have trouble using sketches with repeating shapes like the three circles, they never seem to work out for me.

A little bit of Lindy's Stamp Gang spray on the vase.  
I wanted it to have the old ceramic feel.
Paper piecing on the flowers and a touch of Wink of Stella pen.
 Love the look of the tone on tone background.  Gonna have to use this more.

Thanks again for visiting.
See you soon,
Ang




Comments

Cathy Weber said…
Ang...Fabulous! Love the cover plate die you used in the background...so much like the inspiration photo for this weeks Fusion challenge. I love the beautiful vase with flowers and you really created a ceramic feel with the spray! Well done!
Mynn xx said…
SO pretty!!! LOVE the background you created and I adore the fun image! Jut beautiful! :)
Geri said…
This turned out so nice, Angela! Love what you did to make the sketch work for you...I have trouble with those repeating shapes, too...had to be creative and break them up, and felt like that worked better for me! (A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!;) And what you ended up with is a really sweet and very cheery card...Love it! Thanks so much for joining in and creating with us at FUSION!
SmilynStef said…
I am lovin' your *ceramic* vase ... such a pretty design ... so glad you joined our very first Fusion Card Challenge of 2014.
Michelle Lupton said…
I love the tone on tone background! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion :)