Moxie Fab World: Tuesday Trigger



Most times when I look at a challenge photo I get an idea in my head pretty quickly.  
Not so with the current Tuesday Trigger:

I was stumped.  I played around with some ideas in my head and...   zero, zilch, nada.  I was at my favorite store, Scrapbook Territory in Berkeley, the other day and saw this paper:




It's MME, Cut & Paste, Presh, Tribal.  The colors are more subtle in real life and almost a perfect match.  Along with the colors and design, it couldn't have been more perfect.  Had to have it.








So I purchased the sheet of paper and a new Sizzix Framelits Flip-it die.  
Here is my card:

 And a close up of the flower.

Ugh, I just noticed.  When you die cut these flip-it cards the back of the paper actually ends up on the front of the card for the flip section.  Check out the paper behind the blue frame.  All of those marks are from my ugly, way over used, cutting plates.  The back always look bad but usually don't matter.  I'll have to remember to use a newer plate when cutting these cards.

PTI flower and die.

Thanks for visiting!
Ang

Comments

Hey Ang! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
Carolanne said…
Really cool paper. Perfect for challenge. I think the texture on the back just adds dimension. Great take on the trigger!