Sneaking in at the last minute...

...another entry to the 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist challenge over at Ellen Hutson's classroom.   This time I was inspired by this beautiful tag by Kittie Caracciolo.  


This tag is actually a door knob/bottle hanger die from MFT.  My tag ended up being pretty simple.  I had bigger plans for it but once I added the SU Mica flakes, it didn't really need much else.
These pictures really don't do it justice.  The mica flakes are very sparlky and colorful in real life.

I did add one more little touch.  Can you see the little bird?  He is kind of like a little clear sticker.  I think these used to be called page pebbles back in the old days of scrapbooking.


Thanks for visiting.
See you soon,
Ang

Comments

Marianne in MD said…
This is so elegant. It really caught my eye when looking at the links to the tags.
Diane said…
Beautiful tag...the sparkle shows up very well on my screen!!