last of the Christmas gifts

I finished the card set to go with the bag and memo book from yesterday. My inspiration for all of these came from pages I had torn out of various magazines.  As you will see, I don't usually do things too matchy-matchy.  All of the cards used some of the papers and/or embellishments from the Vintage vogue line shown yesterday.


this one is my favorite:
Lots going on here: dies/stamps from PTI and MFT.

On this one I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder and then swiped ink over it.  
The little dots are from the embellishment pack.


The inspiration card for this had ribbons along the right side.  I couldn't find enough ribbon scraps to match the papers so I just cut the papers in varying widths and used them in place of ribbon.
 I love making projects like this they are so much fun.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Thanks for visiting.
See you soon,
Ang

Comments