MIA...

I have been for a week.  I have had a cough for almost three weeks now and then last week the cold moved into my head and I have been sick all week.  I am so tired of it, all the coughing is exhausting.  I just want it to go away.  I haven't done much this week, I do have lots I want to catch up on.  I made these cards last weekend as a hostess gift for a friend that had us over for dinner.


 I case'd these from an old Papercrafts magazines.  I love crafting magazines and I love using them for inspiration.  When I see something inspiring in a magazine I tear out the page.  I just don't have room to store the entire magazine.  I pass on the old magazines to a girlfriend of mine.  So, I have this pile of torn out magazine pages,  I keep them on a clipboard at my desk,  that I often go to for inspiration.  Once I make the card/craft item I then file the page in an old file cabinet I have in the garage.  This system seems to work really well for me.  If I want to get crafty I often flip thru my pile of torn pages and almost always get some ideas.
Thanks for visiting.
Hope to be back again soon,
Ang

Comments

Linda Suarez said…
Lovely cards! You did a great job!