How I have missed...

playing in all my challenges this week.  I have been making Christmas presents most of the week.  Still have more to go but I really enjoy making gifts.  Except for the kids and DH, I make just about all of them.  I will share as soon as they are gifted.


So today I was able to sneak in a card for the Shabby Tea Room Challenge.
Here is the inspiration photo:

 We are to use polka dots and buttons.  I was inspired by the tree.
Here is my card:

I wanted something serene and peaceful.
My polka dots are embossed and swiped with white ink.

 and the best Christmas wish, in my opinion, PEACE.


 Hopefully I will get more play time today.
Have a good one!
Ang

Comments

Nancy Penir said…
Hi Ang, lovely tree, especially those sweet button accents!
Debbie said…
Ang, this is just wonderful ... I {heart} all those yummy polka dots!! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)
corryskaart said…
twee prachtige kaarten en erg leuk met de knopen erop!
groetjes,corry
Tina M said…
What a lovely card!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!!