MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge

I have been on a crafting kick for the last week or so.  The bad news is I lost my job. But, the really good news is that I now have tons of time to craft.  Actually, as I was leaving my job after I got let go, one of my first thoughts was "now I can get together with Angie and Corrine and scrap".  My two friends get together once a week and I have missed it so much.
I did a major clean up on my craft desk and haven't stopped crafting since.  Funny, a clean and organized scrapping area can be very inspiring!

I really like the sketches that they provide for the MFT Wednesday Sketch club and have done quite a few.  Here is the latest (link):

MFTWSC133

 Here is my card:
I knew I wanted to do something masculine with this SU stamp set, The Open Sea.  I stamped it in Versamark and embossed with SU Pewter embossing powder.  I used a variety of different dies, MFT and Spellbinders.  The sentiment is from MFT.

The paper is BoBunny, Weekend Market.  I love these papers and they are perfect for masculine cards.

My recent Cocoa Daisy kit had the little wooden chips and they were perfect too.



Thanks for visiting.
See you soon,
 Ang

Comments

Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Oh what a beauty! And thanks for stopping by my blog to say HELLO! : )
scrappymo! said…
Wonderful masculine card.
I was sorry to hear you lost your job but as you say...now you can play with paper more!
Jinny Newlin said…
Oh! I hope things work out with a new job, but how fun to have a little extra time to do something you love. Your card is fantastic! Really love that ship image, and your woodgrain and hexagon bits are scrumptious!