MFT Weekly Challange

I have a couple of girlfriends that have birthdays coming up.  

I really enjoy participating in the MFT Challenges.   
This week is MFTWSC #109, here is the sketch:

mftwsc109-jpg

  
I really liked the sketch but when I got to making the cards, I struggled a bit.  I wanted to add more to it. I really wanted to put a flower where the two dots are.  I decided to stick closer to the sketch, I need to mail both of these, so the simpler the better.

Here are my cards:

The first one is a bit of a joke.  My girlfriend's birthday is on Valentine's Day.  
I thought I would finish it off in side with
"Screw Valentine's Day; It's all about you!".

I think she'll get a kick out of it.


Thanks for visiting.
Happy Valentine's Day,
Ang

Comments

Kim Heggins said…
Lovely birthday cards Angela. I love that you made in pink and one in blue, so pretty.
scrappymo! said…
That first card is so pretty and girly...I think she will get a kick out of it when she reads it!